Proficient End of Tenancy Cleaning Services N1 Hoxton
Don’t have the tools and time to clean out your flat prior to moving out? Now is the time to order the services of the local expert end of tenancy cleaning Hoxton N1 company Better Cleaning Company. We have highly experienced end of tenancy cleaners who will provide you with first-class services throughout the whole year. Contact our 24/7 customer care assistants to get a free price quote and deals information now. Service suitable for real estate agencies, landlords, tenants and also holiday lettings. Contact 020 3746 3201 or send us an online inquiry. We also offer our clients:
- Fixed, fair prices, no hidden fees and no advance payment
- A 72 hour customer satisfaction warranty
- Extended 168-hour guarantee available upon request
- Same day moving out cleaning is available
- Our customer support service is always open for inquiries and booking
- We work a thorough end of lease checklist, accepted by local landlords
Hire Us And Get Your complete Deposit Back With Our effective Moving Out Cleaning
Our professional end of tenancy cleaning company has several years of experience in helping our clients get their full deposit back by cleaning the leased property to perfection. We know from experience that the flat will be thoroughly inspected through a detailed landlord’s checklist which has all the cleaning requirements covered. Our cleaning technicians will clean until every item is checked off the list, which will ensure that you receive your deposit back following the landlord’s checkup.
The Guaranteed High Quality Provided By Our N1 Hoxton End of Tenancy Cleaners
The moving out cleaning service we provide comes with a seventy-two hour guarantee. In case of complaints within the next seventy-two hours, our end of tenancy cleaners Hoxton N1 will return and re-clean everything free of charge. This is what our service includes:
- General home cleaning - dusting of light fittings & switches, skirting, spindles, wooden furniture, wall pictures, banisters, mirrors, electronics, radiators, door frames & doors, glass items; full cleaning of living rooms.
- Bathroom cleaning - cleaning of basins, shower screens, bath tub, degreasing of tiles, mirrors; complete floor washing and sanitizing.
- Bedroom cleaning - cleaning of storage compartments and bedroom furniture (mattresses lifted and dirt underneath it fully cleaned); hard floor or carpet cleaning.
- Kitchen area cleaning - cleaning of taps, cupboards, cleaning sinks, washing machine, extractors, fridges, ovens and other small appliances exteriors. Old foodstuff removal; emptying and cleaning of bins.
Better Cleaning Company - Effectiveness Delivered All Year Long
We've been providing the household and company residents of Hoxton N1 with a professional end of tenancy service since 2006. We are recognised as a major and top preferred end of lease cleaning company by a growing number of pleased clients in the region. Through the years, we have developed a detailed tenancy cleaning register, that could be accepted by a wide variety of estate agencies, landlords and property managers, based on their needs and handle of the results of the cleaning at the end of your tenancy that they do before giving their bond back. The move out cleaning service is suited to: tenants, landlords, agencies, as well as for people who are buying or offering a property in the location.
Request Our Moving Out Cleaning Hoxton N1 Assistance Today
Benefit from our 24/7 system for fast reservations for our end of tenancy cleaning in Hoxton N1. Contact our customer support at 020 3746 3201. We are available on public holidays and weekends. This service is not hourly based - we will clean until everything on the checklist is cleaned. Book a combo of our services, and you will get a discount of up to 10% for every additional service. Our prices are fixed, no deposit is needed for ordering the service. rates are offered to regular customers and also landlords and estate agencies. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service now, and make sure you get your deposit back!