Matchless End of Tenancy Cleaning Service Cathedrals SE1
Are you aware that your landlord have the right withhold part or all of your tenancy deposit for cleaning costs when you move out? Have no worries and hire Better Cleaning Company. We offer professional end of tenancy cleaning Cathedrals SE1. We only employ vetted and experienced end of tenancy cleaners who will guarantee that everything which your landlord is going to inspect is squeaky clean. Apart from making sure you receive your lease deposit back, we additionally offer:
- A 48 hour satisfaction guarantee for this service
- A detailed EOT checklist approved by most local landlords and estate agents
- Cost-efficient service for tenants, property agencies, landlords and holiday lettings
- Use of only safe and eco-friendly cleaning detergents
- A fully insured service at a fixed price with no hidden taxes
Get a non-binding and free price quote for our tenancy cleaning right now. Just contact 020 3746 3201 or send our non-stop customer care staff an online request right away!
A Cleaning Provider Everyone Shoud Trust
Better Cleaning Company has more than a decade of knowledge with move out cleaning. We have consulted and worked with several estate agencies and landlords to generate a full end of tenancy cleaning register with all the possible cleaning jobs which require to be finished before the bond is returned. Our end of tenancy cleaners are skilled to carry out all security and excellent procedures, complete all cleaning jobs on the register and use only the latest cleaning products, tools and secure cleaning options for the move in and out cleaning service. We offer tenancy cleaning to personal and business clients in the whole Cathedrals SE1. The customers are: renters, landlords, organizations, people who are buying or selling a property among others. All of our services are completely covered by insurance, and the insurance coverage is included in the cost.
The Top Quality Of Our Moving Out Cleaning SE1 Cathedrals Service
Our end of tenancy cleaners Cathedrals SE1 work based on all of our strict safety and quality procedures, in addition to the authorised moving out checklist which consists of all cleaning jobs that local landlords expect to be completed.
- Overall home cleaning - dusting of light fittings & switches, skirting, banisters, spindles, wooden furniture, mirrors, wall pictures, electronics, glass items, radiators, doors and door frames; full cleaning of living rooms.
- Kitchen cleaning - cleaning of taps, cupboards, sinks, washing machines, extractors, ovens, fridges and other kitchen appliances. Old foodstuff removal; emptying and cleaning of bins.
- Bedroom cleaning - cleaning of furniture (dirt under mattresses is completely cleaned), storage compartments; carpet or hard floors cleaning.
- Bathroom cleaning - cleaning of shower screens, bathtubs, mirrors, basins; degreasing of wall and floor tiles; complete floor washing and sanitising.
Allow Our End Of Tenancy Cleaners Help You Get Your Deposit Back
We have the experience, the equipment and the Prochem certified solutions to give you a complete, quality guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning service, that will ensure you get your full deposit back from your landlord, without any part of it being withheld for cleaning costs. We have a detailed landlord’s checklist with all the cleaning tasks that the property manager or owner will be inspecting. We clean all rooms, bathrooms, the kitchen and hallways and will clean until all the landlord's cleaning requirements covered in the checklist have been checked off.
Get End Of Tenancy Cleaning Right Now!
To order our end of tenancy cleaning service in Cathedrals SE1 we have set up a 24 hours a day customer care service for easy bookings. Get in touch with us at 020 3746 3201 or send us an online request here. We will send you confirmation within two hours. We are available on public holidays and weekends. Emergency booking is also possible if you are in a hurry to move out. You will get big discounts if you book several of our services at the same time. Book right now!