Accomplished End of Tenancy Cleaning Company Raynes Park SW20
Are you aware that your landlord can withhold part or all of your tenancy downpayment for cleaning fees when you move out? Have no worries and hire Better Cleaning Company. We offer professional end of tenancy cleaning Raynes Park SW20. We only utilize experienced and vetted end of tenancy cleaners who will ensure that everything which your landlord is going to check is squeaky clean. Apart from ensuring you receive your lease deposit back, we also offer:
- A seventy-two hour satisfaction guarantee for this service
- Extended 168-hour guarantee available upon request
- A specific EOT checklist approved by most local landlords and estate agents
- Cost-effective service for property agencies, landlords, tenants and vacation lettings
- Use of only eco-friendly and safe cleaning detergents
- A completely insured service at a fixed price without hidden fees
Get a non-binding and free price quote for our tenancy cleaning today. Just contact 020 3746 3201 or send our 24 hours a day customer service staff an online request right away!
The Guaranteed Top Quality Provided By Our SW20 Raynes Park End of Tenancy Cleaners
The moving out cleaning service we offer comes with a seventy-two hour guarantee. In case of complaints within the next 72 hours, our end of tenancy cleaners Raynes Park SW20 will return and re-clean everything for free. This is what our service includes:
- General home cleaning - dusting of light fittings & switches, wooden furniture, skirting, spindles, mirrors, wall pictures, banisters, radiators, electronics, doors & door frames, glass items; full cleaning of living rooms.
- Bathroom cleaning - cleaning of bath tub, basins, shower screens, degreasing of tiles, mirrors; complete floor sanitizing and washing.
- Bedroom cleaning - cleaning of bedroom furniture (mattresses lifted and dirt underneath it fully cleaned) and storage compartments; hard floor or carpet cleaning.
- Kitchen area cleaning - cleaning of taps, cupboards, cleaning sinks, extractors, fridges, washing machine, ovens and other small appliances exteriors. Old foodstuff removal; emptying and cleaning of bins.
Better Cleaning Company - Effectiveness Delivered Every Day Of The Year
We have been providing the domestic and commercial residents of Raynes Park SW20 with a professional end of tenancy service since 2006. We are well known as a leading and top chosen end of lease cleaning company by a developing number of pleased clients in the region. Through the years, we have created a comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklist, which has been approved by a multitude of estate agencies, landlords and property managers, based on their needs and control of the outcomes of the cleaning at the end of your tenancy that they do just before giving their bond back. Our move out cleaning service is suitable for: tenants, landlords, agencies, as well as for people who are buying or selling a property or home in the area.
Let Our End Of Tenancy Cleaners Help You Get Your Full Deposit Back
We have the equipment, the experience and the Prochem certified detergents to provide you with a quality guaranteed, full end of tenancy cleaning service, that will help you get your full deposit back from your landlord, with no part of it being withheld for cleaning expenses. We have a detailed landlord’s checklist with all cleaning duties which the property manager or owner will be examining. We clean all rooms, bathrooms, the kitchen and hallways and will clean until all the landlord's cleaning demands covered in the checklist have been done.
Book End Of Tenancy Cleaning Right Now!
To order our end of tenancy cleaning service in Raynes Park SW20 we have set up a 24 hours a day customer service for easy bookings. Call us at 020 3746 3201 or send us an online request here. We will send you confirmation within 2 hours. We are available on public holidays and weekends. booking is also possible if you are in a hurry to move out. You will get special discounts if you book several of our services at the same time. Book right now!