Master End of Tenancy Cleaners Company Kings Cross WC1H
Are you aware that your landlord have the right withhold part or all of your tenancy deposit for cleaning costs when you move out? Have no worries and hire Better Cleaning Company. We provide professional end of tenancy cleaning Kings Cross WC1H. We only utilize experienced and vetted end of tenancy cleaners who will ensure that everything which your landlord is going to check is squeaky clean. Apart from ensuring you get your lease deposit back, we additionally offer:
- A forty eight hour satisfaction guarantee for this service
- A specific EOT checklist approved by most local estate agents and landlords
- Cost-efficient service for property agencies, landlords, tenants and holiday lettings
- Use of only eco-friendly and safe cleaning detergents
- A completely insured service at a fixed price without hidden taxes
Get a free and non-binding price quote for our tenancy cleaning today. Just call 020 3746 3201 or send our 24 hours a day customer service staff an online request right away!
Better Cleaning Company - Efficiency Delivered Every Day Of The Year
We have been offering the household and company residents of Kings Cross WC1H with a expert end of tenancy service since 2006. We are well known as a major and top preferred end of lease cleaning company by a growing number of satisfied clients in the region. Through the many years, we have developed a specific tenancy cleaning register, that could be approved by a wide variety of estate agencies, landlords and property managers, based on their own specifications and handle of the results of the cleaning at the end of your tenancy that they do before giving their bond back to you. Our move out cleaning service is suitable for: tenants, landlords, agencies, and also for people who are buying or offering a property or home in the location.
Let Our End Of Tenancy Cleaners Help You Get Your Deposit Back
We have the experience, the equipment and the Prochem certified detergents to offer you a full, quality guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning service, that will ensure you get your full deposit back from your landlord, with no part of it being withheld for cleaning expenses. We have a detailed landlord’s checklist with all the cleaning duties which the property owner or manager will be examining. We clean all rooms, bathrooms, the kitchen and hallways and will clean until all the landlord's cleaning specifications in the checklist have been checked off.
The Guaranteed Top Quality Provided By Our WC1H Kings Cross End of Tenancy Cleaners
The moving out cleaning service we offer comes with a 48 hour guarantee. In case of complaints within the next 48 hours, our end of tenancy cleaners Kings Cross WC1H will return and re-clean everything for free. This is what our service consists of:
- General home cleaning - dusting of light fittings & switches, spindles, wooden furniture, skirting, wall pictures, banisters, mirrors, electronics, radiators, door frames & doors, glass items; full cleaning of living rooms.
- Bathroom cleaning - cleaning of bath tub, basins, shower screens, mirrors; degreasing of tiles; complete floor sanitizing and washing.
- Bedroom cleaning - cleaning of bedroom furniture (mattresses lifted and dirt underneath it fully cleaned) and storage compartments; hard floor or carpet cleaning.
- Kitchen area cleaning - cleaning of cleaning sinks, taps, cupboards, extractors, fridges, washing machine, ovens and other small appliances exteriors. Old foodstuff removal; emptying and cleaning of bins.
Book Our Outstanding End Of Lease Service
We offer quick bookings for our end of tenancy cleaning service in Kings Cross WC1H. Just call 020 3746 3201 or send us an online request via the contact form. Our customer service is available 24/7 and will verify your booking within 2 hours. We ask for no payment in advance. We are available on weekends and public holidays. If you need an same day moving out cleaning, don't wait to call us! Don’t risk having your deposit being withheld - get our professional and quality guaranteed service !