Blackfen and Lamorbey SE9 Exclusive End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
Did you know that your landlord can withhold part or all of your tenancy deposit for cleaning costs when you move out? Worry not and hire Better Cleaning Company. We offer professional end of tenancy cleaning Blackfen and Lamorbey SE9. We just employ vetted and experienced end of tenancy cleaners who will ensure that everything which your landlord is going to check is squeaky clean. Apart from making sure you get your lease deposit back, we additionally offer:
- A forty eight hour satisfaction guarantee for this service
- A specific EOT checklist approved by most local landlords and estate agents
- Cost-effective service for property agencies, landlords, tenants and holiday lettings
- Use of only safe and eco-friendly cleaning detergents
- A fully insured service at a fixed price without hidden taxes
Get a non-binding and free price quote for our tenancy cleaning right now. Just call 020 3746 3201 or send our 24/7 customer service staff an online request right away!
The Guaranteed Quality Of Our Moving Out Cleaning SE9 Blackfen and Lamorbey Service
Our end of tenancy cleaners Blackfen and Lamorbey SE9 work based on all of our strict safety and quality procedures, as well as the authorised moving out checklist which consists of all cleaning tasks that local landlords want to be completed.
- Overall home cleaning - dusting of switches, skirting, light fittings, banisters, spindles, wooden furniture, wall pictures, electronics, mirrors, doors and door frames, glass items, radiators; full cleaning of living rooms.
- Kitchen cleaning - cleaning of sinks, taps, cupboards, fridges, ovens, washing machines, extractors and other appliances. Old foodstuff removal; emptying and cleaning of bins.
- Bedroom cleaning - cleaning of furniture (dirt under mattresses is completely cleaned), carpet or hard floor cleaning, cleaning of storage compartments.
- Bathroom cleaning - cleaning of basins, mirrors, shower screens, bath tubs; degreasing of wall and floor tiles; complete floor sanitising and washing.
A Cleaning Provider You Can Trust
Better Cleaning Company has much more than a ten years of experience with move out cleaning. We have checked and worked with numerous estate agencies and landlords to create a full end of tenancy cleaning register with all the possible cleaning tasks which need to be completed just before the bond is returned. Our end of tenancy cleaners are skilled to carry out all safety and quality methods, complete all cleaning jobs on the register and use only the latest cleaning equipment, tools and risk-free cleaning options for the move in and out cleaning service. We offer tenancy cleaning to private and commercial clients in the entire Blackfen and Lamorbey SE9. The customers are: renters, property owners, agencies, people who are selling or buying a property among others. Our services are fully covered by insurance, and the insurance coverage is included in the price.
Get Your Full Deposit Back By Hiring Our End Of Tenancy Cleaners in SE9 Blackfen and Lamorbey
With many years of experience in the cleaning when moving out, our cleaning technicians will help ensure you get your 100 % deposit back, without it being withheld for extra cleaning fees. We have developed a very comprehensive landlord’s checklist that has been approved by numerous property managers and estate agencies in the region as suitable and as having all landlords cleaning requirements covered. Our cleaning company will deep clean all bathrooms, rooms, the kitchen, hallways and stairs of your home in accordance to the checklist. We know what your landlord will be inspecting and we'll make sure it is cleaned to brilliance. Our service is also ideal for vacation lettings.
How Тo Book Our End Of Lease Service
Our 24/7 customer care staff is available for quick bookings at 020 3746 3201 or via our booking form. You do not need to pay a deposit for booking our end of tenancy cleaning service in Blackfen and Lamorbey SE9. We are available on weekends and public holidays. Our prices are cost-effective, and the results of our work are definitely worth every penny.