Experienced End of Tenancy Cleaning Provider St James's SE1
Are you aware that your landlord can deduct part or all of your tenancy downpayment for cleaning fees when you move out? Have no worries and hire Better Cleaning Company. We offer professional end of tenancy cleaning St James's SE1. We just utilize vetted and experienced end of tenancy cleaners who will guarantee that everything which your landlord is going to inspect is squeaky clean. Apart from ensuring you get your lease deposit back, we additionally offer:
- A 48 hour satisfaction guarantee for this service
- A detailed EOT checklist approved by most local estate agents and landlords
- Cost-efficient service for property agencies, landlords, tenants and vacation lettings
- Use of only safe and eco-friendly cleaning detergents
- A completely insured service at a fixed price with no hidden taxes
Get a free and non-binding price quote for our tenancy cleaning now. Just call 020 3746 3201 or send our 24/7 customer care staff an online request right away!
Better Cleaning Company - Efficiency Delivered 365/7
We've been supplying the home and company residents of St James's SE1 with a expert end of tenancy service since 2006. We are well known as a leading and top preferred end of lease cleaning company by a growing number of pleased clients in the location. Through the years, we have developed a comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklist, that could be approved by a multitude of estate agencies, landlords and property managers, structured on their own specifications and manage of the final results of the cleaning at the end of your tenancy which they do just before giving their bond back to you. The move out cleaning service is suited to: tenants, landlords, agencies, as well as for people who are buying or offering a property or home in the location.
Let Our End Of Tenancy Cleaners Make It Easier To Get Your Deposit Back
We have the experience, the equipment and the Prochem certified solutions to give you a complete, quality guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning service, which will ensure you get your full deposit back from your landlord, without part of it being withheld for cleaning costs. We have a detailed landlord’s checklist with all the cleaning duties which the property manager or owner will be checking. We clean all hallways, rooms, bathrooms and the kitchen and will clean until all the landlord's cleaning specifications in the checklist have been done.
The High Quality Of Our Moving Out Cleaning SE1 St James's Service
Our end of tenancy cleaners St James's SE1 do the job based on all of our strict quality and safety procedures, as well as the approved moving out checklist which consists of all cleaning tasks that local landlords expect to be done.
- Overall home cleaning - dusting of skirting, light fittings and switches, wooden furniture, banisters, spindles, electronics, mirrors, wall pictures, doors and door frames, glass items, radiators; full cleaning of living rooms.
- Kitchen cleaning - cleaning of sinks, taps, cupboards, washing machines, extractors, ovens, fridges and other appliances. Cleaning and emptying bins, old food stuff removal.
- Bedroom cleaning - cleaning of furniture (mattresses lifted and dirt underneath it fully cleaned), carpet or hard floor cleaning, cleaning of storage compartments.
- Bathroom cleaning - cleaning of bath tubs, basins, shower screens, mirrors; degreasing of floor and wall tiles; complete floor sanitising and washing.
How Тo Book Our End Of Lease Service
Our 24/7 customer service staff is available for quick bookings at 020 3746 3201 or via our booking form. You do not need to pay a deposit for booking our end of tenancy cleaning service in St James's SE1. We are available on public holidays and weekends. Our prices are affordable, and the results of our work are definitely worth every penny.